Dear Fellow Readers,
The WUPID site is currently changing shape. We are currently developing a website and will no longer be using this weblog. Therefore, any updates on the event i.e. Tabs and GF video, shall be made available via The Debating News (http://thedebatingnews.wordpress.com).
Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience caused.
TEAM THAT BREAKING FINAL WUPID 2010
1) i-HR University of Cambridge (i-HR CAMB 1)
2) National University of Singapore (NUS2)
3) Monash University (MON3)
4) University of Sydney (USYD1)
Adjudicator for final round of WUPID 2010
1) Iqbal Hafiedz
2) Faisal Moideen
3) Ian William Howell
4) Omar Salahuddin
5) Raj Sangtani
6) Mabroor Wassey
7) Paul Bingham
The final round debate will start at 8pm on 21st December 2010 which will be held in Auditorium of Engineering Faculty, University Putra Malaysia, Serdang.
watch it live through www. live.upm.edu.my.
MOTION: THIS HOUSE BELIEVE EUROPE SHOULD ABOLISH THE EURO.
MOTION: THIS HOUSE WOULD GRANT AN IMMUNITY TO DICTATOR WHO VOLUNTARILY STEP DOWN
||UT MARA 1
Below are the breaking team that going to quarter final on 22nd December 2010.
5)i-HR CAMBRIDGE 1
watch it live through http://www.live.upm.edu.my
As of December 12, 2010:
- Confirmed schedule for GEMS WUPID 2010 is already available for download. Please visit https://wupidmania.wordpress.com/tournament/schedule/.
- It was mentioned that participants staying at the host university’s residence would have to register at the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences. Please be notified that the venue has changed and registration will take place at the 10th Residential College of UPM. The residence is opposite the Faculty of Engineering.
- Participants staying at the official hotel must register at the official hotel. For more details regarding where to register, visit https://wupidmania.wordpress.com/tournament/travel/.
- In cases of emergency, please feel free to email me at email@example.com or call me at +6 012 311 6542 (if you are already in Malaysia and /or using a local sim card, drop +6).
Thank you and looking forward to seeing you soon!